Audities for La Monnaie Symphony Orchestra
La Monnaie – De Munt is based in Brussels, the heart of Europe, and is the leading opera company in Belgium. It is a major European Opera House producing highly acclaimed opera, dance performance, concerts and recitals.
La Monnaie has its own symphonic orchestra and full-time chorus, costume and scenery workshops with dedicated artistic, technical and administrative staff.
There will be auditions for the following vacancies:
1 co-leader violoncello (m/f)
- audition on 29 November 2014 at 10am
- pre-selection (tbc) on 28 November 2014 at 10am
- closing date for application: 6 November 2014
- programme :
- J. Haydn : Concerto en ré majeur (1st movement with cadenza)
- Romantic concerto of choice from R. Schumann, Cello concerto in A minor op. 129 or A. Dvorak, Cello concerto in B minor op. 104
The orchestral excerpts will be sent out one month prior to the auditions.
Please return your CV & covering letter by email for the attention of Ingrid De Backer, Orchestra Manager to email@example.com (Ref: “Audition – Orchestra”). Only applications by email or letter will be accepted.
La Monnaie / De Munt
Ingrid De Backer, Orchestra manager
23 Rue Léopold - 1000 Brussels