La Monnaie is Belgium’s federal opera house, producing opera, concert, recital and dance of international acclaim. La Monnaie Symphony Orchestra, led by music director Alain Altioglu, will be auditioning for Concertmaster.
- Last day of registration: 15.05.2019
Your registration will be accepted only if your file is COMPLETE (online application form + CV)
- The jury will make a pre-selection based on the written information you sent us. We will let you know after the 15th of May 2019 (registration deadline) if you are invited to the audition.
- Audition date: 15 JUNE 2019
The audition will take place at La Monnaie, Leopoldstraat 23 – 1000 Brussels / 6th floor.
The audition starts at 10 am sharp, everybody has to be present at 9.30 am to select the order of the audition.
If you have registered and you will not be able to audition, please let us know well before the audition takes please. If you don’t inform us, we reserve the right to refuse your participation at any future audition.
- Salary – gross/month: min 4.214,24 EUR - max 7.229,73 EUR (in function of the relevant experience) + 4% rights.
- La Monnaie does not pay for travel and accommodation expenses, even when the audition has been rescheduled or cancelled.