La Monnaie is Belgium’s federal opera house, producing opera, concert, recital and dance of international acclaim. La Monnaie Chorus, led by chorusmaster Martino Faggiani, will be auditioning for two Tenors, one Bartitone & one Soprano 1.
- Last day of registration: 22 APRIL 2019.
Applications will be accepted only if your file is COMPLETE (online application form + CV + link to your personal video recording). Uncomplete files will be rejected.
- The jury will make a pre-selection based on the video recording you sent us.
We will confirm by 22 april 2019 (registration deadline) if you are invited to the audition.
- Make sure the video has good sound.
- No recordings in churches, they have too much reverb.
- If you have a recording from an opera, make sure to indicate which part you sing and the timing of your entrance on stage.
- The audition will take place at la Monnaie, Place de la Monnaie, 5 – 1000 Brussels / 7th floor – Salle des choeurs.
- The audition starts at 10 am. Please reserve the entire day. The schedule with call times will be communicated one week in advance. Please present yourself minimum 30 minutes before your call time.
- Please inform us if you cannot attend your scheduled audition before the start of the audition. If you don’t inform us, we reserve the right to refuse your participation at any future audition.
- Remuneration: salary - gross/month: min 2870,04 EUR - max 4412,48 EUR (in function of the relevant experience) + 4% ancillary rights.
- La Monnaie does not pay for travel and accommodation expenses, even when the audition has been rescheduled or cancelled. Please wait until you are selected to purchase travel tickets.