Would you like to take your club or organisation on an original outing?
LA MONNAIE: PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
A guided tour of La Monnaie immerses you and your companions in the extraordinary world of the opera. A guide will take you through the entrance hall to the grand staircase, the Grand Foyer, the main auditorium, the Royal Box, and the Royal Salon.
Participants will be told about the history and architecture of the opera house, and will learn how an opera production takes shape – from the initial idea to the premiere. Also included is a visit to our museum area, where one of the highlights is a unique model of an Italian-style baroque opera house.
Guided tours, by appointment:
- From September to June inclusive (except for public holidays)
- Languages: in English / Dutch / French
- Lasts: 90 minutes
- Price: €12 / €10 (subscribers) / €6 (under 30 years of age)
- Minimum to be paid is for 16 participants.
- Companies: we will be happy to come up with a tailor-made approach: please contact our Corporate service at email@example.com