86c, Avenue du Port – 1000 Brussels
view on Google Maps
Free shuttle service before and after performances
- Departure: Monday to Saturday: starting at 6.30 pm, until 1 hour after the show. Sunday: starting at 1.30 pm, until 1 hour after the show.
- Rogier: meeting point Belfius Tower in the middle of Place Charles Rogier (1210 Saint-Josse-ten-Noode) – MIVB-stop Rogier (exit 4): metro (lines 2, 6), tram (lines 3, 4, 25, 32, 55) and bus (lines 47, 58, 61, 88)
- Station Brussels North: meeting point in front of the Proximus tower (27 boulevard du Roi Albert II, 1030 Schaarbeek)
- Public transport (www.stib-mivb.be)
- Metro: 2, 6 (Yser)
- Tram: 51 (Sainctelette)
- Bus (MIVB): 14, 15, 57, 88 (Armateurs), 89 (Steamers)
- Train (www.belgianrail.be)
Brussels North Station
- 20 minutes on foot
- free shuttle departing every 15 minutes before the Proximus towers
- Fietspunt Villo! (www.villo.be): Tour & Taxis — 3, rue Picard
- Bikes can be parked in front of the Brussels Environment offices on the Avenue du Port
- Car parks
- A subterranean car park can be reached at the address 86c, avenue du Port
- Accessible from 6 pm and from 1.30 pm on Sunday
- Tariff: € 5
- To avoid waiting times, car park tickets can be validated in the entrance hall of the Palais de la Monnaie by a member of the Front of House staff
- We advise you to come sufficiently early to avoid waiting times at the entrance of the car park
- Car park for people with reduced mobility
- To be reached at the address 88, avenue du Port
- Accessible from 6 pm and from 1 pm on Sundays
- Tariff: € 5, to be paid cash to the parking assistant upon entrance
- Cambio (www.cambio.be)
- 7-8, Place Philippe Werrie - 1000 Brussels
At the exit of the Palais de la Monnaie, a taxi rally point has been organised. Our collaborators will gladly be of help to organise your taxi.
- We’ve clearly indicated the way to the Palais de la Monnaie, however Tour & Taxis is a vast domain. We strongly advise you to schedule your arrival at Tour & Taxis no less than 40 minutes before the start of the performances.
- Persons with reduced mobility will be driven for free from the car park to the entrance of the Palais de la Monnaie by golf carts.
- The doors open 1h30’ before the performances and close 5 minutes before the start of the performances.
Traffic and security measures
- We value the safety of our public above all. After consulting the City of Brussels, local police and security organisations a variety of security measures have been applied. Visitors and their belongings can be searched at all times.
- Do not take more than you need and schedule your arrival at Tour & Taxis no less than 40 minutes before the start of the performance. La Monnaie can not be held responsible for strikes by third parties, traffic jams or other irregularities.
Eat and drink
- Palais de la Monnaie Bar
drinks and little bites starting from 6 pm, 1.30 pm on Sundays. Closed after the performances. Payments only in cash.
- La Crèche des Artistes (62 quai des Péniches, 1000 Brussels)
open every weekday noon and on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
- Shintori (179 avenue de Ribaucourt, 1080 Brussels)
5 minutes walk from the Palais de la Monnaie. Open every weekday from 6 pm to 10.45 pm
- Solo Mio (96 rue Picard, 1080 Brussels)
open from Tuesday to Friday from 12 noon to 2.30 pm and from 6 pm tot midnight; on Saturdays and Sundays from 3 pm tot midnight
- Uppetite (70 quai des Péniches, 1000 Brussels)
10 minutes walk from the Palais de la Monnaie. Lunch: Monday to Friday from 11.30 am to 3 pm. Diner: Thursday to Saturday from 5 pm to 10 pm. Bar: from Thursday to Saturday from 6 pm to…
>> Tour & Taxis