- Last day of registration: 25 MARCH 2021
Your registration will be accepted only if your file is COMPLETE (online application form + CV + video).
- The jury will make a pre-selection based on the video you sent us. We will let you know after the 30th of April 2021 if you are invited to the audition.
- Audition date: 31 MAY 2021
- The audition will take place at La Monnaie, Leopoldstraat 23 – 1000 Brussels / 6th floor.
- The audition starts at 10 am sharp, everybody has to be present at 9.30 am.
- If you have subscribed and you will not be able to audition, please let us know well before the audition takes please. If you don’t inform us, we reserve the right to refuse your participation at next auditions.
- Salary – gross/month: min 3126,16 EUR – max 5363,02 EUR (in function of the relevant experience) + 4% ancillary rights.
- La Monnaie does not pay for travel and accommodation expenses, even when the audition has been rescheduled or cancelled.
In case the audition is cancelled because of Covid-19, it will be reported between September 2021 and Februari 2022.
- Beethoven 7 cor 2.pdf (241.1 kB)
- Beethoven 9 cor 4.pdf (604.1 kB)
- Mahler 1 cor 2.pdf (268.1 kB)
- Mozart Cosi cor 2.pdf (266.3 kB)
- Neuling 17.pdf (515.4 kB)
- Schostakowitsch 5 cor 2.pdf (291.6 kB)
- Strauss Don Quichote cor 2.pdf (332.4 kB)
- Strauss Don Quichote cor 4.pdf (319.3 kB)
- Strauss Heldenleben cor 2.pdf (293.4 kB)
- Wagner Rienzi cor 2.pdf (274.4 kB)
- Programme (21.8 kB)