With a Covid Safe Ticket (CST) or EU Digital covid certificat, you can attend an event without social distance. Wearing a surgical face mask, however, remains compulsory at La Monnaie.
Anyone aged 16 years and older must present a valid Covid Safe Ticket in the form of a QR code (digital or printed) as well as a piece of identification, in order to attend the following La Monnaie performances:
- One of our Concertini
- The recital by Franz-Josef Selig and Gerold Huber
- The family performance Carmen (Compagnie Karyatides)
- The guided tour for families
- One of our guided tours
- De Kinderen der Zee (at Bozar - CST required from age 12)
- The concert by Alain Altinoglu (De Boeck, Berg, Mahler) on 28.11.2021 (at Bozar - CST required from age 12)
- Drumming Live (at Kaaitheater)
- The recital by Magdalena Kožená & Ohad Ben-Ari
- Christmas concert
When do you get a Covid Safe Ticket?
You receive a valid Covid Safe Ticket when:
- You possess a vaccination certificate: you’ve been fully vaccinated for at least two weeks.
- You got a recovery certificate for at least 6 months.
- You took a PCR-test and received a negative result (this result is valid for the day of testing + 48 hours)
- You took an antigentest (performed by medically schooled personnel) and received a negative result (this result is valid for the day of testing + 24 hours)
Do you have the Belgian nationality, or are you in possession of a Belgian document of residence?
- You can request a digital Covid Safe Ticket in the CovidSafeBE-app (mobile app) and on websites like Mijn Burgerprofiel, mijngezondheid.be, masanté.be, and MyHealthViewer. To request your certificate online, you’ll need your ID-card, pin code, and card reader. Other activated digital keys (like itsme) will work as well.
- You can receive a printed version of a Covid Safe Ticket or vaccination certificate by mail as well. Do keep in mind it’ll take at least one week for postal services to deliver your order. To receive a Covid Safe Ticket by mail, contact the Helpdesk of the region you were vaccinated in:
- Brussels: 02 214 19 19 (09:00 – 17:30 on weekdays, 10:00 – 17:30 on weekends)
- French Community: 071 31 34 93 (09:00 – 19:00, Monday through Saturday)
- Flanders: 078 78 78 50 (09:00 – 17:00, weekdays only) (for international calls: +32 78 78 78 50)
- German-speaking Community: 0800 23 032 (09:00 – 17:00, weekdays only)
Are you a citizen of the European Union?
Then you can use the EU Digital COVID Certificate. For more information click here.
Are you living outside the European Union?
If you are a UK resident (excluding Scotland) you can use your NHS Covid Pass. Are you a resident of another country, please contact Info-Coronavirus to obtain a valid QR-code.
How will the Covid Safe Ticket be checked?
- The Covid Safe Ticket check takes place before the entrance to the venue.
- The Covid Safe Ticket is a personal document. Our staff will scan the QR code of your Covid Safe Ticket and check your identity. To be able to do so, we request you bring valid phsyical proof of identity (including biometrical data), like an ID-card, passport or driver’s license.
- When your Covid Safe Ticket is scanned at an event, no health data are shared with the organiser or security company.
- The entrance ticket will only be checked when entering the venue.
- We recommend you to take the extra checks into account and arrive at the performance venue in good time.