La Monnaie is Belgium’s federal opera house, producing opera, concert, recital and dance of international acclaim.
La Monnaie Symphony Orchestra, led by music director Alain Altinoglu, will be auditioning for solo bassoon.
- Last day of registration : 14.11.2017
Your registration will be accepted only if your file is COMPLETE (online application form + CV)
- The jury will make a pre-selection based on the written information you sent us.
We will let you know after 14.11.2017 (registration deadline) if you are invited to the audition.
- Date of the audition: 13.12.2017
- The audition will take place at La Monnaie, Leopoldstraat 23 – 1000 Brussels / 6th floor.
- The audition starts at 10 am sharp, everybody has to be present at 9.30 am to select the order of the audition.
- If you have registered and you will not be able to audition, please let us know well before the audition takes please. If you don’t inform us, we reserve the right to refuse your participation at any future audition.
- La Monnaie does not pay for travel and accommodation expenses, even when the audition has been rescheduled or cancelled.