La Monnaie is Belgium’s federal opera house, producing opera, concert, recital and dance of international acclaim. La Monnaie Chorus, led by chorusmaster Martino Faggiani, will be auditioning for Soprano 2 / Tenori 2.
- Soprano 2: 18 April 2018 from 10.00 am
- Tenori 2: 25 April 2018 from 10.00 am
- Last day of registration: 10 April 2018
Applications must be COMPLETE (online application form + CV + link to your personal video recording). Uncomplete files will be rejected.
- There will be a pre-selection based on the application file.
- The audition will take place at La Monnaie (Place de la Monnaie, 5 – 1000 Brussels / 7th floor – salle des choeurs).
- The audition will begin at 10:00 am. Reserve the entire day, as we will be calling the finalists back. Please present yourself 30 minutes before your scheduled audition.
- Please inform us if you cannot attend your scheduled audition. If you do not inform us of your absence, we reserve the right to refuse your partition in any future audition.
- Remuneration: Salary - gross/month: min 2813,71 EUR – max 4325,88 EUR (in function of the relevant experience) + 4% rights.
- La Monnaie will not pay for any travel and accommodation expenses, even when the audition has been rescheduled or cancelled. Please wait until you are selected to purchase travel tickets. No reimbursement will be made.