A season ticket guarantees you a rich and varied season at La Monnaie. It’s the easiest and most effortless way to enjoy our programme to the full. Thanks to a variety of formulas you can choose the season ticket that best suits your particular tastes. In this booklet, you will find all the practical information you require for buying, renewing or modifying your season ticket.
What season ticket formulas can I choose from?
- A fixed series season ticket allows you to always have the same seat.
- Flexible season tickets (MM Lyrical, MM Choice, MM Discovery and the dance season ticket) allow you to choose the dates when you attend the performances.
- Concert season ticket, recital season ticket and season ticket offer a discount of 25%.
- On all these season tickets, we offer reduced prices for young people under the age of 30.
WHY TAKE A SEASON TICKET?
- Sure of their seats.
- Access to the best seats.
- 25% discount on the public rate for concerts and recitals.
- Priority when purchasing extra tickets: from 2 June onwards and immediately for all productions (opera, concert, recital, dance).
- Priority next season when purchasing your season tickets.
- The flexibility to exchange your tickets for a different performance of the same production, subject to availability and at the latest 24 hours before the start of the performance.
- Invitations for exclusive events (meetings, conferences, screenings).
- We will keep you informed when your purchase priority for additional tickets starts.
- Free magazine of La Monnaie delivered by post.
- The option of having opera programmes sent to you at home prior to performances.
- Discounts on all season tickets for people under the age 30.
WHEN CAN I BUY MY SEASON TICKET?
You already have a subscription
2017–18 season ticket holders can renew or change their subscription from March 17 until April 28 2018.
You wish to become a season ticket holder
New season tickets will be on sale from May 5 2018 onwards.
Opera programme subscription
In order to get the most out of your visit
we can send the opera programmes to your home address before each first performance. If you wish to subscribe to this service, you can do so when purchasing your opera season ticket.
HOW CAN I BUY MY SEASON TICKET?
Online, in our online ticket shop
- Only the flexible season tickets are available on our website.
- Avoid the queue and select your own seat(s) from the seating plan.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard or Bancontact. – Choose how you would like to receive your season ticket: by email and print at home, by post, or collect at the opera house on the evening of the first performance.
- To maximize the safety of your private data, we advise you to use the most recent version of your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox...) while purchasing on our ticketing platform.
At MM Tickets
- All the season tickets can be purchased at the box office.
- Theatre’s Entrance Hall – entrance in rue des Princes.
- Open from Tuesday to Friday (12 noon–6 pm) and on Saturday (11 am–6 pm) Closed from 10 July until 20 August 2018.
How can I renew or change my opera season ticket?
Renewing your opera season ticket (fixed series) can be done:
- online via www.lamonnaie.be/renewals
- by completing the form and delivering it to MM Tickets before 28 April 2018: either by hand, by post or by email.
Changing your season ticket
It is possible to change your seat or series between 17 March and 28 April 2018. Apply to MM Tickets.
Change the date of a show?
- Only for our subscribers, benefactors, Patrons and Friends, subject to availability
Theatre’s Entrance Hall — entrance in rue des Princes
T +32 (0)2 229 12 11
Open from Tuesday until Friday, 12 am to 6 pm. Saturdays from 11 am to 6 pm. And one hour before each performance in the Entrance Hall.