A season ticket guarantees you a rich and varied season at La Monnaie. It’s the easiest and most effortless way to enjoy our programme to the full. Thanks to a variety of formulas you can choose the season ticket that best suits your particular tastes. In this booklet, you will find all the practical information you require for buying, renewing or modifying your season ticket.
What season ticket formulas can I choose from?
- A fixed series season ticket allows you to always have the same seat
- Flexible season tickets (MM Lyrical, MM Choice, MM Discovery) and the dance season ticket allow you to choose the dates when you attend the performances
- Concert season ticket, recital season ticket and dance season ticket offer a discount of 25%
- On all these season tickets, we offer reduced prices for young people under the age of 30
WHY TAKE A SEASON TICKET?
- Access to the best seats
- 25% discount on the public rate for concerts and recitals
- Priority when purchasing individual tickets for all productions (opera, concert, recital, dance) from 1 June 2019 onwards
- Priority next season when purchasing your season tickets
- The flexibility to exchange your tickets for a different performance of the same production (subject to availability and at the latest 24 hours before the start of the performance)
- Invitations for events related to our opera productions (meetings, conferences, screenings)
- Free MM Magazine delivered at home
- The option of having opera programmes sent to you at home prior to performances
- Receive the Troika Pass on demand for free (valued at €9). This pass offers a 20% discount on tickets for all the performances that come under the Troika label
WHEN CAN I BUY MY SEASON TICKET?
You have a renewable subscription for the 2018-19 season?
Season ticket holders can renew or change their subscription from 23 March until 27 April 2019.
You have a flexible season ticket for the 2018-19 season?
Season ticket holders can renew their subscription from 4 May 2019 onwards.
You wish to become a season ticket holder?
New season tickets will be on sale from 4 May 2019 onwards.
HOW CAN I BUY MY SEASON TICKET?
Online, in our online ticket shop
- Only the flexible season tickets are available on our website.
- Avoid the queue and select your own seat(s) from the seating plan.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard or Bancontact. – Choose how you would like to receive your season ticket: by email and print at home, by post, or collect at the opera house on the evening of the first performance.
- To maximize the safety of your private data, we advise you to use the most recent version of your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox...) while purchasing on our ticketing platform.
At MM Tickets
- All the season tickets can be purchased at the box office.
- Theatre’s Entrance Hall – entrance in rue des Princes.
- Open from Tuesday to Friday (12 noon–6 pm) and on Saturday (11 am–6 pm) Closed from 9 July until 19 August 2019.
How can I renew or change my opera season ticket?
Renewing your opera season ticket (fixed series) can be done by completing the form you have received by post and delivering it to MM Tickets before 27 April 2019: either by hand, by post or by email.
Changing your season ticket
It is possible to change your seat or series between 23 March and 27 April 2019. Apply to MM Tickets
Change the date of a show?
- Only for our subscribers, benefactors, Patrons and Friends, subject to availability
Season tickets for people under 30
- New season ticket holders can subscribe from 4 May 2019 onwards
- Season tickets for people under the age of 30 can only be bought from or renewed at MM Tickets
Your advantages as an under 30 season ticket holder
All the various offers of season tickets are available with a discount up to 60%, depending on the category and formula.You will find the actual prices under each season ticket on the preceding pages.
Theatre’s Entrance Hall — entrance in rue des Princes
T +32 (0)2 229 12 11
Open from Tuesday until Friday, 12 am to 6 pm. Saturdays from 11 am to 6 pm. And one hour before each performance in the Entrance Hall.