A season ticket guarantees you a rich and varied season at La Monnaie. It’s the easiest and most effortless way to enjoy our programme to the full. Thanks to a variety of formulas you can choose the season ticket that best suits your particular tastes.
What season ticket formulas can I choose from?
- A fixed series season ticket allows you to always have the same seat.
- Flexible season tickets (MM Choice, MM Discovery, MM Lyrical and the dance season ticket) allow you to choose the dates when you attend the performances.
- Concert season ticket and recital season ticket offer a 25% reduction.
- Young people, under the age of 30, benefit from a reduction on the price of all the season tickets.
WHY TAKE A SEASON TICKET?
- Sure of your seats
- Access to the best seats
- 25% discount on the public rate for concerts and recitals
- Priority when purchasing individual tickets: from 1st of June onwards and immediately for all productions (opera, concert, recital & dance)
- Priority next season when purchasing your season tickets
- The flexibility to exchange your subscription tickets for a different performance of the same production, subject to availability
- Invitations for exclusive events (meetings, conferences, screenings)
- Free MonnaieMuntMagazine (MMM) delivered by post
- The option of having opera programmes sent to you at home prior to performances
- Discount on season tickets for the under 30s
WHEN CAN I BUY MY SEASON TICKET?
You already have a subscription
2016–17 season ticket holders can renew or change their subscription from March 25 until April 29 2017.
You wish to become a season ticket holder
New season tickets will be on sale from May 6 2017 onwards.
Opera programme subscription
In order to get the most out of your visit
we can send the opera programmes to your home address before each first performance. If you wish to subscribe to this service, you can do so when purchasing your opera season ticket.
HOW CAN I BUY MY SEASON TICKET?
- Before June 8 2017: 14, rue des Princes, 1000 Brussels.
- From August 17 2017: Theatre’s Entrance Hall – entrance in rue des Princes. Tuesday to Friday from 12 noon to 6 pm and Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm.
Online — www.lamonnaie.be
- Only the flexible season tickets are available on our website.
- Avoid the queue and select your own seat(s) from the seating plan.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard or Bancontact. – Choose how you would like to receive your season ticket: by email and print at home, by post, or collect at the opera house on the evening of the first performance.
HOW TO RENEW OR CHANGE YOUR OPERA SEASON TICKET?
Renew your opera season ticket (fixed series):
- online via our season ticket renewal form
- by completing the form and delivering it to MM Tickets before April 29 2017: either by hand, by post or by email.
Changing your season ticket
If you want to change either your series or your seat, please visit MM Tickets between March 25 and April 29 2017. Between March 28 and April 1, waiting list numbers are distributed from 9 am. In the event of an influx of people we may ask you to come back on another day.
14, rue des Princes – 1000 Brussels
T +32 (0)2 229 12 11
Open from Tuesday until Friday, 12am to 6pm. Saturdays from 11am to 6pm. And one hour before each performance in the Entrance Hall.