For singers and pianists on the art of Lieder
The Udo Reinemann International Master-Class organisation is arranging masterclasses for students of singing and piano accompaniment. This course has been initiated by Christianne Stotijn and what makes it unique is that only duos of singers and piano-accompanists are admitted. For a whole season, each duo is given the opportunity to continue refining their balance between voice and accompaniment under the supervision of internationally celebrated singers and accompanists. In previous seasons, Christianne Stotijn has, among others, invited Anne Sofie von Otter, Sergei Leiferkus, Christoph Prégardien, Dame Felicity Lott, Ann Murray, Sir Thomas Allen, Olaf Bär, Markus Hadulla, Hartmut Höll, Julius Drake, Joseph Breinl and Roberta Alexander to give these masterclasses.
As from the season 2018-19, the Udo Reinemann International Master-Class is working with La Monnaie: not only do these sessions take place on our premises, but a few selected students from the MM Academy are also admitted each year.
- 19 - 20 October 2020: Christianne Stotijn (taking place in Heek, Germany)
- 21 - 22 October 2020: Peter Gijsbertsen & Hans Eijsackers - Schubert & Britten (taking place in Heek, Germany)
- 27 - 29 November 2020: Christianne Stotijn & Lucas Blondeel - Robert & Clara Schumann (taking place in Heek, Germany)
- 6 - 7 December 2020: Christianne Stotijn (taking place in Heek, Germany)
- 8 - 9 December 2020: Juliane Banse - Brahms & Wolf (taking place in Heek, Germany)
- 16 - 17 January 2021: Christianne Stotijn
- 18 - 19 January 2021: Anne Le Bozec - Hahn, Caplet, Ropartz, Nadia & Lili Boulanger
- 9 & 12 March 2021: Christianne Stotijn
- 10 - 11 March 2021: Hartmut Höll - Mahler & Szymanowski
- March 2021 (tbc): Ian Bostridge
- 20 & 23 April 2021: Christianne Stotijn
- 21 - 22 April 2021: Henk Neven & Hans Eijsackers - Fauré & Duparc
- 23 April 2021: Final Festive Concert