For singers and pianists on the art of Lieder
The Udo Reinemann International Master-Class organisation is arranging masterclasses for students of singing and piano accompaniment. This course has been initiated by Christianne Stotijn and what makes it unique is that only duos of singers and piano-accompanists are admitted. For a whole season, each duo is given the opportunity to continue refining their balance between voice and accompaniment under the supervision of internationally celebrated singers and accompanists. In previous seasons, Christianne Stotijn has, among others, invited Anne Sofie von Otter, Sergei Leiferkus, Christoph Prégardien, Dame Felicity Lott, Ann Murray, Sir Thomas Allen, Olaf Bär, Markus Hadulla, Hartmut Höll, Julius Drake, Joseph Breinl and Roberta Alexander to give these masterclasses.
As from the season 2018-19, the Udo Reinemann International Master-Class is working with De Munt: not only do these sessions take place on our premises, but a few selected students from the MM Academy are also admitted each year.
- 24 - 25 February: Christianne Stotijn
- 26 - 27 February: Barbara Bonney – Strauss
- 27 - 28 March: Christianne Stotijn
- 29 - 30 March: Joseph Middleton – Purcell, Vaughan Williams, Bridge, Finzi, Walton etc.
- 21 - 22 April : David Kuyken & Christianne Stotijn – Rachmaninov & Liszt
- 3 - 4 May: Thomas Oliemans – Schubert cycles
- 5 - 6 May: Christianne Stotijn
- 6 May: Final Festive Concert
Udo Reinemann International Masterclass is very happy to already announce a thrilling Urim season 2020-2021 with special guest teachers Ian Bostridge, Imogen Cooper, Juliane Banse, Anne le Bozec, Anne Sofie von Otter, Hartmut Höll, Henk Neven and Hans Eijsackers.