When can I buy tickets?
- MM Maecenas & season ticket holders: 02.06.2018
- MM Patrons & MM Friends: seven weeks before the premiere
- individual tickets: six weeks before the premiere
- Die Zauberflöte: 09.06.2018 (at 12 noon)
- From the house of the dead: 22.09.2018 (at 12 noon)
- Don Pasquale: 27.10.2018 (at 12 noon)
- La Gioconda: 18.12.2018 (at 12 noon)
- Frankenstein: 25.01.2019 (at 12 noon)
- Tristan und Isolde: 21.03.2019 (at 12 noon)
- The Tale of Tsar Saltan: 30.04.2019 (at 12 noon)
Opera in concert, concert, recital, dance & other
- MM Maecenas, MM Patrons, MM Friends & season ticket holders: 02.06.2018
- individual tickets: 09.06.2018
What can I Do if an event is sold out?
No more opera tickets available online? Please contact MM Tickets by email or phone. They may still be able to find you a seat or put you on a waiting list.
How can I buy tickets?
Online, in our online ticket shop
- choose your preferred seat(s) and avoid waiting
- select your preferred method of payment. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, or Bancontact
- decide how you would like to receive your ticket(s)
- € 2 booking fee per order
- to maximize the safety of your private data, we advise you to use the most recent version of your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox...) while purchasing on our ticketing platform
In person, at MM Tickets
- open from Tuesday to Friday from 12 noon to 6 pm and Saturdays from 11 am to 6 pm and in the entrance hall from one hour before the start of a performance
- you can pay by credit card or bank transfer to IBAN BE31 6792 0047 5455 / BIC PCHQBEBB
- tickets must be paid for within 10 days of the reservation
- tickets for performances within 10 days must be paid for at least one day before the performance.
- tickets cannot be refunded
- € 2 booking fee per order
How are the tickets dispatched?
- by e-mail (printing them yourself – only for tickets purchased online)
- by post
- collecting in person up to 15 minutes before the performance
Can I change the date of my tickets?
- only for our subscribers, benefactors, Patrons and Friends, subject to availability
Can I get duplicates of my ticket?
- you can collect a duplicate up to 15 minutes before the start of the performance.
- € 2 administration fee per ticket
- no duplicates are issued in case of unnumbered seating
How can I make Group reservations?
- companies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- school groups: email@example.com
- other groups (18 people or more): firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get VIP tickets?
- available only for MM Maecenas, MM Patrons: email@example.com
Theatre’s Entrance Hall — entrance in rue des Princes
T +32 (0)2 229 12 11
Open from Tuesday until Friday, 12 am to 6 pm. Saturdays from 11 am to 6 pm. And one hour before each performance in the Entrance Hall.