When can I buy tickets?
- MM Maecenas & season ticket holders: 01.06.2017
- MM Patrons & MM Friends: seven weeks before the premiere
- individual tickets: six weeks before the premiere
Opera in concert, concert, recital, dance & other
- MM Maecenas, MM Patrons, MM Friends & season ticket holders: 01.06.2017
- individual tickets: 08.06.2017
How can I buy tickets?
online, in our online ticket shop
- choose your preferred seat(s) and avoid waiting
- select your preferred method of payment. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, or Bancontact
- decide how you would like to receive your ticket(s)
- €3 booking fee per order
- go to our online ticket shop
in person, at MM Tickets
- open from Tuesday to Friday from 12 noon to 6 pm and Saturdays from 11 am to 6 pm and in the entrance hall from one hour before the start of a performance
- you can pay by credit card or bank transfer to IBAN BE31 6792 0047 5455 / BIC PCHQBEBB
- tickets must be paid for within 10 days of the reservation
- tickets for performances within 10 days must be paid for at least one day before the performance.
- tickets cannot be refunded
- € 2 booking fee per order
How are the tickets dispatched?
- by e-mail (printing them yourself – only for tickets purchased online)
- by post
- collecting in person up to 15 minutes before the performance
Can I change the date of my tickets?
- only for our subscribers, benefactors, Patrons and Friends, subject to availability
Can I get duplicates of my ticket?
- you can collect a duplicate up to 15 minutes before the start of the performance.
- € 2 administration fee per ticket
- no duplicates are issued in case of unnumbered seating
How can I make Group reservations?
- companies: email@example.com
- school groups: firstname.lastname@example.org
- other groups (18 people or more): email@example.com
Can I get VIP tickets?
- available only for MM Maecenas, MM Patrons: firstname.lastname@example.org
14, rue des Princes – 1000 Brussels
T +32 (0)2 229 12 11
Open from Tuesday until Friday, 12am to 6pm. Saturdays from 11am to 6pm. And one hour before each performance in the Entrance Hall.