Young people aged 15 and under enjoy a 50% discount on the whole programme (only for La Monnaie productions).
- 18 : Let's Concert !
For a child or an adolescent the discovery of a large orchestra is an unforgettable experience. Those aged 18 and under can attend a La Monnaie Symphony Orchestra concert free of charge at the invitation of an adult holding a ticket for the same concert. Reservations obligatory (tel. +32 2 229 12 11).
Senior citizens (65+) and job-seekers
Senior citizens and job-seekers enjoy a 25% discount on La Monnaie concerts and recitals.
Disabled people enjoy a 25% discount on opera, concerts, and recitals at La Monnaie on presentation of a legitimate document.
- People under 30, senior citizens and job-seekers can purchase last-minute tickets from 15 minutes before the start of each opera performance at the reduced price of €20.
- Are you between 30 and 65 years old? Buy your last-minute tickets with a 25% discount depending on the availability of tickets.
- Numbered tickets will be distributed one hour before the start of the performance.
MM Member, MM Member Plus, MM Member Premium
- MM Members enjoy a 25% discount on on La Monnaie concerts and recitals.
- MM Members Plus & Premium receive additional discounts and benefits.
MM Young (-40)
MM Young enjoy a 25% discount on on La Monnaie concerts and recitals.
14, rue des Princes – 1000 Brussels
T +32 (0)2 229 12 11
Open from Tuesday until Friday, 12am to 6pm. Saturdays from 11am to 6pm. And one hour before each performance in the Entrance Hall.